Sunday 7 September 2014

What else did we see?

Yesterday I shared all the gates and openings, but what else did we see?

All sorts of dfferent things!

3 ducklings sheltering under their mother.
 A signpost in Chard to places we've never heard of!
 A sign about 'Kiss me Hardy'
 Giant thistles

The Strode, at Barrington Court
 Barrington Court
Two very large houses built next door to each other.  The one on the left was originally the stables.
A giant clothes peg
A cupboard in the wall
 The Manor House we stayed in on Wednesday.
An oversized Kingfisher that looks more like a Puffin
Lytes Cary Manor
A metal sculpture at Glastonbury Abbey
A metal cockerel, also at Glastonbury Abbey.
And lastly, a door, in a cemetery.

A selection of things that caught my eye!

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

















1 comment:

  1. Love your photos - looks like you've been exploring some amazing places. I love the giant clothes peg!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.