Saturday 6 September 2014

Doors, Gates and Openings

If you read yesterday's post you know we had 3 days away in Somerset.  I wanted to go to Montacute House.  We also managed to go to Barrington Court, Tintinhull Garden and Lytes Cary Manor.

I love to take photos of patterns and flowers.  But this time I seemd to be drawn to gates and gateways, and openings in hedges.  There are a lot of photos in this post!

Chard in Somerset

 Barrington Court, Somerset











Interestingly (well to me anyway!) the one place I didn't take photos of gates and opening is Montacute.

Tintinhull Garden

 Lytes Carey Manor






Glastonbury Abbey

Glastonbury Tor


Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



2 comments:

  1. You have such an eye for beauty, bernice! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love doors as well and gates - love gates too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.