Monday 11 September 2017

National Michaelmas Daisy Collection

Last week we went to Ledbury because I wanted to see a textile exhibition by Textile Alumnae called Paths.  It's part of H.art - Herefordshire Art Week which is on this week.

On our way we visited the National Collection of Michaelmas Daisies at The Picton Garden.  We had visited the collection before but possibly 20 years ago and we don't remember the garden at all.  It was beautiful and we were there at just the right time.  Here are my photos.



















I love Michaelmas Daisies but as you can see those weren't the things that particularly caught my eye.  It was enough to walk amongst the daisies some of which were shoulder high.

Thanks for stopping by,
Bernice






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.