Wednesday 6 January 2016

Glimpses of Jesus 1

Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament is a year long bible study written by Simon Clay of Jubilee Church Solihull.   You can join in at any time.

Simon's first post is about Creation

Phil, who is a member of my church, wrote an amazing poem and he gave me permission to use part of it for this study.   I placed Phil's poem over a photo of one of the backgrounds I painted last year and printed it out on photo paper.

I am using a small Dylusions journal for this study.  It is one that I had already dried off stencils and stamps on odd pages.  The first double page looked like this.

I put some white gesso over the writing.

Then I stuck the photo onto the page and wrote underneath.

I'm really looking forward to this Bible study looking for Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament.  I hope you will join me.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.