Saturday 5 December 2015

The first week of Advent

The Advent Study on His Kingdom Come is based on a worship song each day.  Each of the authors of the prompts has written their response to the song.  And from this I am making a half journal page as my creative response.  This is a much simpler response than the Advent calendar I made last year.

Rather than share these each day I am going to share a weekly round up of the song and my response.

Sunday 29th November - the first Sunday in Advent


Day 1
Monday 30th November


Day 2

Tuesday 1st December


Day 3

Wednesday 2nd December


Day 4

Thursday 3rd December


Day 5

Friday 4th December


Day 6

Here's what the six responses look like across the journal and the added page.


Next week will bring new songs and new responses.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love them all and the way you've shared them here on your blog. Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.