Sunday 9 November 2014

Advent in November: Day 9

Welcome to Advent in November.  The inspiration for this blog post can be found here.   Information about how I started my tags can be found here and here and my Advent Journal here.

This tag had been dry embossed and then I painted over it with blue acrylic paint.  I went over the candles with white Pan Pastel and used a silver pen to colour the flames.

I think this is probably a stamp of a shepherd but I used it to represent Joseph.

I assembled the tag, adding some washi tape and inked the edges.

Each tag ready to be stuck together

Advent Journal
The 2010 version of the study had more topics so I covered up the previous information on this page and have left it to see what I might put in there.

Day 9

I added a patterned circle cut from an old Christmas card and drew around the existing papers with a gold pen.  I added the journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.