Saturday 16 August 2014

Have you signed up yet?

Have you signed up yet?

Made is an e-course created by Christian creatives for Christian creatives, exploring what it means to be a person who makes things who believes she or he was, in turn, made by God.


Made 2014 is a 13 week course taught by 12 talented Creative Hearts. The course will run from September 1st – November 14th, 2014, and the week of December 1st, 2014.  There will be a break for the week of November 24th for Thanksgiving (U.S.). 

The course content, released weekly, will be yours to access and download for a year. Once downloaded, the content is yours forever!   And all for only $80 USD.  (less than £50)

This means that you can do what you can, when you can.  Made is designed to work with the rhythm of your life, not fight it.

So why not join me - there's just a few days left to sign up.

Did I tell you I'm one of the Creative Hearts?

I'd love to see you joining in.
Bernice

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.