Saturday 31 May 2014

Practising Gratitude: A completed project

Thank you so much for following along with The Art of Practising Gratitude.  The challenge blog will remain live so if you haven't finished, haven't started or would like to join in now you can.  The Facebook group will still keep going as well.

Here is my completed gratitude list.

You may remember that missed out a couple of pages in the altered book.  I also had some pages left at the end so I have put some colour and patter on to the pages so that I can write on them at a later date.

The left out pages.


The pages at the end of the book.












And a view of all my pages.


Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice






1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.