Tuesday 3 December 2013

Workshop with Finnabair

On Saturday I was in Derbyshire at a workshop organised by Jamie & Sharon the owners of Artist Trading Post.  The guest tutor was Anna Dabrowska, known as Finnabair.

Anna generously shared her techniques with us and the class kit was the most amazing thing I've ever seen.   Packets and packets of Prima findings, a journal and some 12x12" papers.

The morning session was spent making the cover decorations.

After lunch we started on pages for inside the journal.  This is the first one and it's a long time since I worked in purples and pinks!

The second set of pages used a different technique.  When I got home I stamped the saying and stuck it on.

And then finally there was a third technique for which I watched part of the technique and then went home.  I did this at home on my own.

It was an enjoyable day.  Thank you Jamie, Sharon & Finnabair.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice





5 comments:

  1. That purple page is stunning!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages - love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky that you were in a class with Finnabair! I love her work. How was the language? Does she speak English? Love what you created.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.