Friday 8 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 8

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Fun.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques adding texture to the page.

As I am working directly into a journal I used tags to add the texture.  I worked out where I was going to place the tags.

I ran the tags through my Cuttlebug using 3 different stencils.

I glued the tags to the page and then used Distress Inks over the top.

I added the quote and the verse and used letter stickers for the title.  I journalled along the edges of some of the tags.


Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

   

1 comment:

  1. Love how you made this! What a neat idea to emboss the tags and add them to your journal page.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.