Sunday 3 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 3

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Acceptance.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using the Ranger Distress range.

I really liked the effect of yesterday's technique so thought I would make myself a famcy shape.  I used my Cuttlebug to cut out 2 pieces of cardboard and 2 pieces of clear acrylic - plastic packaging from a die.


I glued them all together using Glossy Accents.

I used a blending tool to put two colours of Distress Ink onto my page.

I put the ink straight from the pad onto my shape and squirted with water and pressed down.  Some had too much water!

I cut up the verse and the quote, inked the edges and stuck them down.  I used sticker letters again for the title.

I used a Glaze pen to put the littleblack highlights on the shapes and wrote my journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

  1. Thank you following but to do in January as I said :)

    Love the poppy one too xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.