Friday 22 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 22

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Thoughts.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using stencils.

On yesterday's post I described how I got the pages to this point.

On today's page I stamped the title using my Dylusions alphabet stamps.

I added the verse and the quote. I journalled around the edge of the page.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful finishing touches, Bernice!
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.