Saturday 16 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 16

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Noise.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the stamping or printing techniques.

I used the larger bubble Bubblewrap on this page and did what I did yesterday including the Lime Green ink.

Having learned from yesterday's page that throwing different colours of ink doesn't necessarily help I left it alone and added the tissue tape.  I tried to use tape that was related to noises.

Here's a closeup of the tape and the letter stickers.

I added the quote and the verse and stamped a border using a Dylusions stamp before writing the journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.