Monday 16 September 2013

Challenge Blogs

Over the last 10 months I have run various challenge blogs.  Each blog has provided quotes, Bible verses, inspirational videos, journaling prompts and art techniques which are usually accompanied by a YouTube video.

I began with An Attitude of Gratitude - a daily prompt through November to produce a finished Gratitude Journal at the end of 30 days.

In February a similar format led to An A to Z of Me with 26 daily prompts.

During July there was Passport to Art with travel related prompts to build up an Altered Book.

All of the above are still available.  You can set yourself the goal of working through them on the same timescale as when they were originally posted, dip in and out of any of them or work through each topic at your own speed.

Whichever you choose to do the linky tool is now closed and the comments box removed.  However you are very welcome to post your work in the appropriate Facebook group which I still keep an eye on.

There is also a year long blog, 12 Months in View, which is ongoing at present.  You are very welcome to join us.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

7 comments:

  1. All brilliant challenge blogs Bernice. I might just go back and see if I can find a way of doing the travel one as I did get the atlas before life took over. Thanks for everything. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still working on my Travel themed journal - so thank you so much for the inspiration.I don't do a great deal on Facebook, but did post pages on my blog.I really need to take a few photos and upload a few more of the completed ones! I am just back from holiday - returning at weekend - and found "happy mail" awaiting me - so just wanted to let you know it arrived safely and to say a huge thank you! These are are lovely pages in your challenge Journals - Kind regards, J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernice,
    I have been inspired and delighted at finding your challenges.
    You gave me the addresses on "Made" (which I am loving).
    You have so much to keep a girl inspired and creating for a long while.
    Thank you for sharing your talent and challenges. Love Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know, I did Attitude of Gratitude and Passport to Art, both of which I loved! I am amazed by the amount of time and effort you put into these and really appreciate that you share them for free! Someday I hope to do AtoZ, and I will do a class review of Passport to Art (along with a short video of my completed journal) in the next few weeks.
    Hugs,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.