Monday 1 July 2013

Introducing July

Over on 12 Months in View we are starting a new month of challenges beginning with an introductory page for July.

The flower of the month is the dandelion and last year I seemed to take a lot of photos of dandelions so for this page I decided to collage them together using Publisher and then to put a quote on the top before printing it out.


The problem with using something like Publisher rather than Photoshop is that you can't 'tear' and layer so it all looks a bit rectangular.  However I like how the yellow pops out of the green and grey.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


2 comments:

  1. I love dandelions (as you can tell from the scavenger hunt badge).
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.