Friday 30 November 2012

Day 30 My Attitude of Gratitude Journal


If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Gratitude.

Today's art challenge was to 'use Dyan's Shadow Stamping technique on your page today'.

I just love Dyan's shadow stamping technique and it's so easy to do.  I sprayed lemon, orange and chocolate inks onto manila card in exactly the way Dyan describes in the video.  Then I inked the stamp and followed her instructions again.

Here's a close up.

I highlighted the leaves with a white pen.  I randomly stamped with the alphabet stamp and then stamped the quote, the dragonflies and added the verse.

And then I journaled around the quote.
 

I  cannot believe that we have come to the end of the 30 days of prompts.  I hope that you have enjoyed our time together both here and on the Challenge Blog.

Come back tomorrow to find out how I have put all the pages together into a journal.

Don't throw anything away until you have seen tomorrow's post!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe it either Bernice. I has been great and so glad you told me about it on H&S. Looking forward tot he next one already. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful project! I have one page left to do. . . I may use a serviette on it and just need to decided on the topic.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so enjoyed watching your pages emerge into such wonderful pieces of art. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic experience. I have more gratitude and JOY since beginning this! Thank you so much for doing this, may God bless you! Your page is beautiful as always! I have learned so much from you and the posts you put together!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.