Sunday 18 November 2012

Day 18 My Attitude of Gratitude Journal


If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Memories.

Today's art challenge was to 'use packaging in a creative way on your page today'.

This page is the mop up of acrylic paint that I showed you on November 11th.

I used different colours of ink on bubble wrap and printed over the paint.

I also found some lovely packaging that I'd kept from something I bought - can't remember what now.  I had kept it as I thought it might be useful as a journal card.

Hiwever, I decided to punch out 3 different types of butterfly instead.  I stuck these on and the verse.

I used a glaze pen to outline the butterflies and to do my journaling.

I'm quite fond of this page.  But then I've always liked orange and turquoise together.

What colours will you use on your page today?

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this page! I love how you showed your creative process as it went. And, I agree, turquoise and orange look great together!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.