Thursday 15 November 2012

Day 15 My Attitude of Gratitude Journal


If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Music.

Today's art challenge was to 'use music paper either under your background or as part of the embellishment on your page today'.

First of all I glued a piece of music to my page.

I stamped randomly with a music stamp and then use 2 stencils and 2 colours of spray inks.

I sprayed some orange ink  and blotted it with my rag.  The white line down the middle is pure serendipity ~ which is a posh word for 'I have no idea how that happened'!  But I decided I would keep it.

I stuck on the Bible verse and then did the journaling along the white shape.  You see it was there for a purpose!

I love it.

See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it. Love the vibrant colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page! Always love it when music is included in a background. The bright colors make it so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the white strip appeared and how your writing pulls the eye up through the page - such a lot of zing and bright energy here. :)

    ReplyDelete