Wednesday 14 November 2012

Day 14 My Attitude of Gratitude Journal

Welcome to all the new people who are following this blog.  I hope you are enjoying it.
If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

It isn't too late to join in.  Start with today's challenge and work through to the end and then go back to day 1.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Education.

Today's art challenge was to 'try Kaz Hall's ink and liquid pearls technique'.

This is the resist side of the Kraft Resist paper.   I inked this with Distress Inks.  The darker you make the page the more the resist stands out.

I randomly stamped numbers and alphabets over the page and tried some white gesso through the stencil in a couple of places.

The using a silver Liquid Pearls - the only colour I own, I spread the Liquid Pearls through the stencil as in the video.

And left it to dry.

I added my verse and the journaling.
 

This was a lovely quick page to do and yet it looks as though I spent a long time on it.

I am looking forward to seeing what you have all learned.

4 comments:

  1. Hi bernice
    Thanks so much for sharing, I love your page, your right, the technique is quick yet gives some really cool effects! thanks again bernice

    best wishes

    kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Have several Liquid Pearls and need ideas for using. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernice :) Like the page very much. Great verse. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful, love your page Bernice.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.