Saturday 10 November 2012

Day 10 My Attitude of Gratitude Journal


If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Emotions.

Today's art challenge was to 'use stars or hearts on your page today'.

To make the hearts I put some distress stains onto my glass plate.  I used the 3 metallic ones and Fired Brick.


I pressed a piece of spare manila card onto the stains and swished the card.  Then I sprayed a red Glimmer Mist through a stencil.  The Glimmer MIst was still wet when I took this photo and when it dried it was much more subtle.

I cut out the heart shapes that I had sprayed and inked the edges with Distress Ink before sticking them to the page.   The background is the mop up page from Day 5.

I added my journaling with a white pen.

I think that the background needed a bit more work before I added the elements ~ perhaps some more stenciling but I am mostly happy with the finished page.


I hope you will be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Took your lead and used up some sprayed sheets from dylusioning today! Love your hearts - I did hearts on day 5 so had to go with stars today! Looking forward to tomorrow now... BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of your earlier inkings! Love your hearts. Looking forward to doing two days tomorrow when I'm rested and can enjoy creating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Awesome job, it looks perfect to me Bernice...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.