Sunday 9 May 2010

Cybercrop with SFTIO

This weekend I have been taking part in a cybercrop over on Scrapbooking From The Inside Out.  This is the second one that Rachel has set up and both have been most enjoyable.   Although it is officially a one day affair it has to last 2 days because of the European members of SFTIO.   We are 5 or 6 hours ahead of the US girls so our 12 hrs is from 1pm Saturday whilst the crop actually starts at 8am CDT.

By the way, did you know that GMT is now called UTC?  

Anyway, I did three of the four challenges.

The first challenge on Saturday was to use a sketch that was provided to do a layout about waiting.   It was 12 months to the day of Andy & Naomi's wedding so this seemed really applicable.

I used papers and embellishments from the Kaisercraft goodies that Andy & Naomi bought me for Christmas.   Kaisercraft is an Australian scrapbooking company set up by Christians.

The second challenge was to use a photo that was provided by Rachel to do a layout.  Here's the original photo and the layout I made using it.



The third challenge I did was to make a layout about the anticipation that Spring brings.

I printed the photo twice and cut out the blossom and stuck it on top of the original photo - a bit like decoupage!

I ran out of oommpphhh when it was time for the last challenge!

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic Bernice! I can't believe you did allthose in one day! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs - you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.