Wednesday 21 September 2016

Glimpses of Jesus 38

Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament is a year long bible study written by Simon Clay of Jubilee Church Solihull.   You can join in at any time.

Today's post is about The Servant's Mission in Isaiah 50:4-9 which talks about the suffering that will be inflicted.

I used this startling piece of clipart I found on Microsoft Publisher and added the crown of thorns which was also in Publisher although I did remove the eyes which were part of the design.



Do have a look back through the posts on the Glimpses of Jesus blog where you will find links to other people's art and poetry.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

1 comment:

  1. One day perhaps, I will learn how to create beautiful digital art such as this. For now I will be satisfied to admire your work.

    BTW, I am very soon going to start sharing one of my novels, a chapter at a time, on my blog and possibly an audio version as well. I wanted you to be one of the first to know so you can keep an eye peeled for it.

    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.