The last time I worked on my Venice project was during a studio day at Ineke Berlyn's studio. I wrote about the last time and here's an update.
It's such a privilege to be able to use Ineke's studio at Littleheath Barn. Today Ineke's daughter Liske was in attendance as well so we had double the input.
Last time I had decided I was going to make a book with my fabric.
This time I decided I wanted to make each piece smaller and not make it into a book. I cut the intended pages down to 7 inches square.
Then I chose bits of paper and fabric to glue down on the squares.
When the glue was dry I stamped and printed on top. They are now ready to stitch.
I managed to spread myself across a whole table big enough for 4 people to work at!
A fabulous day and I feel I achieved something. Just need to keep up the momentum and stitch!
Thanks for stopping by.