This is my second post about working daily in my sketchbook through February. My first post can be found here.
A collage using papers I already had.
I went back to this page from last week and woroked into it with Neocolor I crayons.
I was trying out a colour exercise from Dina Wakley but it didn't totally work out!
I went back to start working into this. Still needs work.
I made quite a few monprints with my gelli plate limiting the colour scheme. These are just a few of them. I used sketchbook paper and Deli paper for the prints.
This sketchbook page started from putting the wet stencil from the monoprinting onto the page. I went back and used Pan Pastels through the stencil on the left.
A collaged background using some of the monoprints plus some other bits.
I glued one of the monoprints into my sketchbook and then collaged the pieces on the right. I drew round the image of the leaf on the left that was part of the monoprint.
I limited myself to a few sheets of paper on the table next to me and used the same papers in each of these 3" square collages. When the glue was dry I used a bottle top and white acrylic paint to stamp circles and then sketched over the top with a black pen.
Thanks for stopping by.