Wednesday 21 May 2014

Practising Gratitude day 14: Jump for Joy

For 21 days in May I am running an art challenge blog called The Art of Practising Gratitude.  Today's post is here.  On my blog I will be showing what I did in response to the blog post.

Today's challenge was to use watercolours with a stencil.  Here are my prepared pages.

I decided I would use this Prima stencil with the Distress Inks.

I tried painting some of the butterflies with a wet brush but the surface of the paper was too absorbent so it didn't really work.  I added the Bible verse and stamped the words.

I added some lines to liven up the letters and wrote my journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the butterfly stencil! Have a joyous day, Bernice!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.