Sunday 11 May 2014

Documented Life & One Little Word

Here are my pages for the last few weeks.  I am really pleased with myself that I am keeping up with this.  Sometimes I fill it in on the day and sometimes I do several days at once to finish the week.

Week 16


While I was away I received a thank you card which I stuck into my planner.

Week 17


The prompt for One Little Word for April was to let something go which I wrote about on the photo.  The other part of the prompt was to use photos to demonstrate how I was connecting to my word.


Week 18
This week we went to the Bluebell Woods near Yoxall and I stuck the leaflet into my planner.

I didn't have much to write about so I stuck the flap down to the lined page.  The little April flap is part of One Little Word where we reflect on the month.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.