Monday 20 January 2014

A new adventure

I have been running various art challenge blogs for a while now.  These blogs are still live and people are very welcome to work through them at their own pace.  I wrote about them all here.   There was also An Attitude of Gratitude 2013.  Each of these followed a similar format - a quote, a bible verse, a video for inspiration,  journal prompts and an art technique challenge.

However, the next one is different.  It is a study of Identity through the book of Ephesians.  And you can find out more about it here.


Do check it out and I would love you to join in.
Bernice

2 comments:

  1. That is an interesting choice. I've got too many classes on the agenda right now to join in, but I may get back to it (as well as the A to Z journal).
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it. this is one I WILL finish!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.