Tuesday 26 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 26

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Xenophile. (somebody who likes the people, customs, and culture of other countries, or things from abroad)

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using water based media.

Yesterday I showed you how I got to this point.

I used the stencil and Picked Raspberry Distress Ink on the corners of the page.

I added the title and drew the large shape using the stencil.

I added the verse and the quote.

I journaled in the shape.  The page looked a bit empty so I put some washi tape.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.