The challenge was to go back to her original tutorial in March and produce a drawing.
I printed out the colouring sheet and cut out the design. I scribbled with a pencil over the back and then drew over the outline to make a soft drawing on the page. I cut up the sheet so I could put extra flowers and berries.
I used my Inktense water soluble crayons to colour in and then used a waterbrush to spread the colour. For the background I used the waterbrush onto the pencil and then wiped that across the page.
It looks a bit unfinished so maybe I'll come back to it later in the month.
Thanks for stopping by.