On 12 Months in View today there is a challenge to make our own stamps.
I didn't make any new ones I thought I would share with you some I have made in the past - how's that for recycling?
These two were made by using sticky backed foam that's made for putting on rubber stamps. I put it through the die cutting machine with some Tim Holtz dies and then stuck them onto acetate packaging.
These are made from string on offcuts of foam board.
These are made from the sticky backed foam you use on blisters and things on your feet.
The one on the left is made from thin pieces of styrofoam from meat packaging stuck onto cardboard and then for some reason stuck to a rubber mat! The one on the right is string on foamboard.
This stamp is made from chipboard letters stuck onto cardboard.
For the page in my journal and sprayed 3 colours of Dylusions inks and spread them across the page with a wet wipe.
Then I just stamped the stamps above randomly on the page - not to create a page but just to show the stamps. I have usually used acrylic paint particularly with the string ones so it was interesting to see what happened with Archival Ink.
Thanks for stopping by.