Thank you for following along with my altered book through the month of July.
There were still some pages left inside my book when I got to the end of the daily prompts.
This is the inside of the back cover.
I glued the last 2 pages together and put gesso on the pages in the first photograph above. I inked the pages with Distress Inks. This paper was left over from the shaving cream technique.
I cut a piece of it to fit behind the circular opening and stuck it down.
I stuck the page with the aperture down on top and then inked and stencilled the page. I added two quotes that I hadn't used during the month.
Once these pages were finished I need to add the cover before finally gluing down the very back page. You can see how I did the cover on Passport to Art.
Come back tomorrow to see the completed book.
Thanks for stopping by.