And here is what I have experimented with today.
I used Lemon Zest, Calypso Teal and Fresh Lime on this pad.
I followed Dyan's instructions and produced these.
I made up another ink pad with Bubblegum Pink, Cherry Pie and Crushed Grape.
I used one of Dina's stencils for this page on the right and cleaned the stencil onto the left hand page.
After lunch I went back to the first colours. I tore some pages out of the new journal and on this first one I put bubblewrap onto the ink pad and then pressed it to the paper.
I tired different stamps directly into the journal.
With this page I pressed the stamp into the ink pad and then took an imprint off the pad with a piece of acetate and then pressed it onto the page which gave less of an edge. I took repeated imprints to put the edges round the page.
I used the alphabet stamp onto a page in the way Dyan did on the video.
I pressed the book onto the ink pad at the top and pressed the ink pad onto the page at the bottom.
For a first try I'm quite pleased with the results. I think I need to keep practising though.
Thanks for stopping by.