I ran out of time this week to get the gelli plate out plus I couldn't work out how to make sage green or sepia from the colours of acrylic paint I have.
So the easiest option was to go with Distress Inks - Bundled Sage and Vintage Photo - plus a Sepia Archival Ink.
I went to my local crop today and took the inks and some tags.
I put the inks on my glass plate and sprayed water on and swooshed the two tags on the left through the inks. I used a blending tool with the inks for the tag on the right.
I took the tag on the right and stamped with the Sepia Archival Ink.
I stamped some butterflies and flowers on a piece of old map. I stencilled the tag on the left and then put the butterflies on. I stamped on the middle one. I used the flowers on the one on the right. The phrases are from 7 Gypsies 97% Sticker sheets.
To see what other people did for this week's challenge visit the challenge website.
Thanks for stopping by.