Tuesday 9 July 2013

Passport to Art Day 9

If you want to join in with making an altered book through the month of July click through to the Passport to Art challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt.  The inspiration for today is the story of Joseph and the challenge was to drip colour down the page - drippage!

Here's the shape of today's page with the previous pages showing behind it.

I decided I would use the rest of the watercolour and salt paper on this side.

I sprayed the tag with water and sprayed the colours and held the tags so the inks ran down the tag. Then I added some purple to the watercolour piece.

I decided I would make another pocket so I placed the tag where I wanted it to be and put the doublesided tape round it.  Then stuck the triangle down.

I added the quote to the page and the verse to the tag.  I stamped the camels.

I wrote the journaling on the back of the tag.

I thought this was the finished page but then decided that there was too much of the original page showing.

There was a small strip of the watercolour piece left so I stuck that onto the page near the spine.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

2 comments:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.