Monday 29 July 2013

Passport to Art Day 29

If you want to join in with making an altered book through the month of July click through to the Passport to Art challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt.  Today's journaling was about your favourite place.  The technique challenge was to use watercolour paints and clingfilm.

Today's page is the one on the right.  I decided to fold it over to make a pocket on the right hand side of the page.

I used Dylusions inks which are water based instead of watercolour paints on a piece of watercolour paper.

I bought myself an embossing folder that I had seen Ann using on her page for Day 2.  I used a piece of the map page in it and then inked over the embossed page before cutting out the boot prints.

I inked and cling-filmed the tag.

I cut up the paper and stuck it onto the main page and a strip on the folded part.  I made a pocket for the tag and stuck on the map strip, the boot prints, the quote and the verse.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


No comments: