I only own the metallic Distress Paints so I used re-inkers instead. I put Salty Oean, Lemonade and Iced Spruce re-inkers and some Brushed Pewter Distress Paint. I sprayed the colours with water.
I swooshed the first tag (left) and then sprayed some more water before swooshing the second tag. They came out rather more green than I had meant them to. The Distress Paint didn't go well with the inks - I think to do with the drying time of the ink over the acrylic.
I stamped some images and coloured them with Spiced Marmalade and Peacock Feathers DIstress Inks and then cut them out.
I used a map stencil and Stormy Sky Distress Ink to put the pattern on the background.
I attached the cutouts and stamped the phrase.
I decided the yellow was too yellow and toned it down with some Rusty Hinge.
You will have to wait until the start of next month to see what I have used this tag for!
Thanks for stopping by.