And I started this year with good intentions and managed to prepare the January page but never actually filled it in.
February passed me by completely.
Over on 12 Months in View I suggested that people might join in with Kate's calendar idea, which has kickstarted my calendar.
I put white acrylic paint over the pages and when it was dry I put some lemon distress ink on direct from the pad.
I spread the yellow around the page and then dried it with a heat gun. I added other colours, each time drying the colour before adding the next.
I used the Distress Inks through stencils and Punchinella using a foam pad.
Then I stamped the flowers with Adirondack orange ink and the quote and the month with black Archival.
Instead of squares of paper, or stamped squares, I stamped daffodils, one for each day of March. I painted in the flowers with Lemon ReInker and the stems with Dylusions Lime using a paintbrush. In the photo you can see the difference between the painted ones and the ones I hadn't done.
Be warned though. The ReInker took a very long time to dry and I had patted it with paper towel, used the heat gun and left it to air dry. I added the March Hares.
And here's a closeup with some writing.
Now all I have to do is remember to fill it in every evening!
Thanks for popping by.