Tuesday 6 November 2012

Day 6 My Attitude of Gratitude Journal

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Technology.

Today's art challenge was to 'use Dyan's Ghosting Technique'.

I started with the piece I had blotted on yesterday with the manila card. Then I sprayed it all over with the Squeezed Orange.


I followed Dyan's instructions spraying water through stencils.

I used Archival Ink and stamped all around the outside edges of the page so that not all of the stamp was on the page.  I also used the diamonds stamps from the Basic Backgrounds set very lightly. I cleaned the ink of the stamps by stamping onto the large sheet of paper behind my page.

I added some highlight using white and black acrylic paint.  I did the circles with the top from a glue stick and the lines with an old credit card. Then I stuck on the Bible Verse.

I added my journaling around the circles and into a spiral. (sorry you can't see it very well).  I added white dots to show where the journaling was.

I hope you are enjoying the challenges so far.  Don't worry if you're not keeping up every day as the challenges will be available for quite a while.

It's amazing to think we are already a fifth of the way through the month.


5 comments:

  1. Super page Bernice. I'm well into white dots myself now I have acquired a pen which seems to work. Love your journaling. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are looking great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this technique works, your page is wonderful!! Love the gears for this technology theme! My brain will have to ponder this for awhile today to see what I can come up with. May have to fire up the Silhouette! Thanks again for guiding this gratitude journal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the steps shown as to how you created this lovely journal page.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.