Sunday 15 July 2012

Summer of Color: the end

I can't believe that we have come to the end of Summer of Color 2012.  Six weeks of art inspired by ice creams!

And this week's ice cream was Watermelon Ice.


During last week I was invited to join a Facebook group: The Dyan Reaveley Art Journaling Fan Club!

So to celebrate I used only Dyan's inks and stamps for this page.  Sadly she hasn't brought out a white journaling pen (yet!?) and none of my white pens wanted to play except my Staples Correction Pen and even that was temperamental.  However I managed in the end.



Thanks for stopping by.

Bernice

22 comments:

  1. I also like this piece.Very nice! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your terrific scene, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful love the warm colours. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bernice this is a gorgeous page. Beautiful details.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page and the quote is lovely too. I think my wings have been clipped - sigh - BJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this piece - those birds are so cute and I love the way you've used the white to add detail - very effective. Beautiful background too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this is so LOVELY!. The birds are gorgeous, they look so happy :). Beautiful background, I could see maybe a little bit of stamping there?. Great work!. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can taste the melon in this and I really I love the birds

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very detailed and colorful and soooooo creative ~~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor) on Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful and I love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is SO cute! I LOVE those little birdies and their long legs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...i love this...the little birds are so adorable....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous art journal spread! Love how you used her goodies with the Summer of Color red and black theme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this and love that quote as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely blog, glad to have found you and thanks for the follow back :) Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely,warm and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.