Monday 9 July 2012

How to enter the giveway


Starting on Friday 13th July, I will be introducing a series of weekly interviews celebrating the talents of British artists in the field of scrapbooking, photography, mixed-media, art journaling, feltmaking and quilting.  Some names you may know and some may not be so familiar but they are all hugely talented.  I am thrilled that they are willing to take part in this celebration.   They include Kate Crane, Kirsty Wiseman, Sian Kibblewhite and Linda Kemshall.

And no you don't have to have a 'K' in your name to be an artist!

So to have the opportunity to win the giveway you need to do the following:

  1. Become a follower of this blog
  2. Share the information about the new Friday Feature on your blog, on Twitter (#celebratingUKartists) or on Facebook.  You can 'borrow' the photo at the top of this post.
  3. Write a comment below letting me know which of these things you have done. And say whether you are UK or International please.  (Also leave your blog details if your comment is set to no-reply)

For each method of sharing you use, you will get an extra entry into the draw.  I can't work out how to use Mr Random Generator for mulitple names so will put all your names into a hat (or possibly a bowl!) and ask Mr Random Generator Husband to make the draw!)

Here's what you could win.

UK winner
I will announce the winners on Friday.

International winner
Looking forward to seeing who wins and really excited about Friday.   See you there.

Bernice

20 comments:

  1. Ooh, Bernice, I'm really looking forward to seeing the interviews , it's such a great idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, have set up a post with a link on my blog and posted on Facebook. I am in the UK. http://meishansblog.blogspot.co.uk/ is my blog site.
    Looking forward to reading the interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already follow you, but have shared on Facebook and done a blog post:
    http://messmuddleandfun.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/just-quickie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading the interviews,am now following and have shared on Facebook,I am in the UK
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a follower of your blog, and I would love the international prize.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bernice I have done all three, I am in the UK and my blog is www.oakhousestudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Bernice, this sounds great, I am seeing you do amazing things these days, God has you spreading your wings forsure!!
    I'm now following your blog ( thought I already was!! ) and I'm international.
    Looking forward to what you have to share!!!
    PS I am excited to see you doing the Art Journal group @ Just Be Yourself Ning aswell!!
    Thanks Bernice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chelsea Saulpaugh12 July 2012 at 18:22

    Im a blog follower. Thanks for the awesome giveaway. It is so generous of you.

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chelsea Saulpaugh12 July 2012 at 18:31

    Shared on Facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/chelsea.saulpaugh/posts/324964524263343

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chelsea Saulpaugh12 July 2012 at 18:39

    I didn't mention this before, but I am an international entry. I just realized I should have put all of my info in one comment. Sorry about that.

    Also shared on twitter.
    https://twitter.com/CSaulpaugh/status/223486495183482882

    saulpaugh.chelsea(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have followed your blog, Tweeted about it and blogged about it :) I am in the UK and really hope I win!!! lol

    http://sallyjh.blogspot.co.uk/

    Twitter id is sallyjh0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Following! Also did mention to you on FB, but not sure if I should've done both. Looking forward to this series! Best wishes, EmG

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.