Thursday 26 July 2012

Getting excited now

It's nearly time for the Olympics to begin.

Well, technically I suppose they started yesterday with the Women's GB Football Team winning against New Zealand.  However the opening ceremony is tomorrow night and then there's hours and hours of sport to watch on the television.  Great!  (I'm excited about it, and I understand that some are not!)

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned it's a great time to celebrate all things British and next week (1st August) I'm taking part in this:


And I get to be the opening blog!  Woohoo!

And here's a sneak peek:


And there'll be a giveaway.

So come back on Wednesday 1st August to celebrate the Great British Blog Hop.



And talking about all things British.  There's my regular Friday Feature.


And tomorrow we will be celebrating Kate Crane.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy the Olympics. It seems odd that there's so much footbal before the opening ceremonies.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't make your entry to impressive, I have to follow you!!!!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping all of it goes well - the Olympics AND the blog hop ...

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.