Sunday 22 July 2012

And in other news ...

I'm a winner!

On Facebook, Anneliese Bates of Creative Journey Workshops, asked us to suggest workshops that we would like to see available and if one of our ideas was chosen we would get a free place.   Anneliese chose my suggestion about doing something with maps and she has designed My Life in Maps and I get to go to it for free!


Blog series

As I said in my News Round Up I am enjoying my Friday Feature and have decided that I will start some other series.

Starting with:

Start the Week  ~  Every Monday an encouraging quote or scripture to get the week going in a positive frame of mind.

Wordless Wednesday  ~ Just one of my favourite photos.  No words!  I have to admit this is not an orignal idea and you can join in with other Wordless Wednesdays.


Wholly Creative

I will be taking my handcrafted Journals to to two craft fairs this year.  The first one is on Saturday 18th August at the Oliver Bird Hall in Solihull.   And the second one is Craft-Fest at Renewal Christian Centre on Saturday 13th October.


You're a winner!

As I said before I am quite overwhelmed by how many followers I have and I would like to thank you all for taking the time to visit me.

And the 100th follower and therefore prize winner is Sheena.  Please email your address.

A warm welcome to Sheena and to all of you.

Thanks for stopping by

Bernice

1 comment:

  1. many thanks bernice x
    I love popping by to see what you are up to :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.