Thursday 29 December 2011

2011 ~ A Year in Pictures

As we come to the end I thought I would look at what I have been up to over the last 12 months.

January
A visit to the United States included Florida, Arizona, Nevada and Texas.  The highlight was a helicopter trip with Roger, Andy & Naomi over the Grand Canyon.
February 
Two workshops with Tim Holtz.  One with ArtsyCrafty and this one at Art From The Heart


March
The dining room table!  This represents the state of play most days during 2011!

April
A weekend in the Lake District to celebrate the 40th Wedding Anniversary of friends from college days.

May
The naughty table at Betty's in Harrogate.   We were there for a Dina Wakley workshop at Art From The Heart

June
Roger and I had a holiday in Northern Ireland.  We saw some beautiful scenery.

July
I did a photography course with Kirsty Wiseman in Birmingham City Centre and took this photo of the iron man in Victoria Square

August
Roger had an operation on his back at the beginning of August and by the end of the month was able to walk round the lake at Dudmaston.

September
A visit to Pembrokeshire and a walk along the coast path past the Blue Lagoon

October
A visit to San Diego in California with Roger.  I then went on to Florida for a week whilst Roger came home!

November
Trying out a new technique.  Come back tomorrow to see my art year in pictures.

December
Andy and Naomi in Oxford on their first visit to the UK since May 2009.  It was great to have them home for Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS Bernice! Your photos are gorgeous! And I always knew you lived a full and happy life!This is a great re-cap of the year - I just may have to copy! [I"ll link to you if I do!!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful - I'm working on a year-end roundup, and i love the way you did yours!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a year! Lovely pics to remember it all with as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, such beautiful photo's. Thanks for your help locating the pages I needed for OLW.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.