Friday, 25 November 2011

AEDM ~ day 25


I didn't have very long for today's experiment and you can tell - 'cos it doesn't look finished!

I stamped with black archival ink using some new stamps from Anneliese and then put a very thin coat of gesso over.   When it was dry I used Distress Stains over the top - Weathered Wood, Wild Honey and Peeled Paint.  I used a wet paint brush to blend them and after drying wiped the ink off with a baby wipe.    Then I stamped over the images with Distress Ink.

2 comments:

  1. omg, i have so much to learn... :-)

    this looks absolutely finished to ME!! and i love the message...so true.
    Great job Bernice. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks finished to me and this is my favourite for the month... just fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Thanks.