Wednesday 23 March 2011

A quick post and a tag

I hadn't realised it was a week since I last blogged!

Here is the tag I have made for this:

My weekend word for the challenge is SCRAP.

I sprayed the tag with Dylusions paints and then sprayed water through an alphabet stencil.   I put a Timmy butterfly sticker on.   Cut a circle from some patterned paper.  Punched a butterfly. (such cruelty!)  And put some ribbons through the hole in the tag.   Then I stamped randomly.   On the tag, not just my foot!
  

Pop over to Nicki's blog to join in with the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh thanks for joining in! love the tag - funnily enough this time round I have done a card and layout but not a tag! will remedy that in a few days though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bernice! It's Candy. You left a comment on my blog about my going to Ranger U. I didn't have an email address for you but figured you see this through my posting on your blog! :) Thank you so much for taking the time to post a comment! I definitely WILL take a huge suitcase!!! Thanks for the tip! I had not thought of that yet! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here via Candy's blog and so glad I did, this is a beautiful tag. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute BErniced!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.