Wednesday 23 February 2011

Collage Sheets

I thought I would try my hand at making art journaling elements that other people could download and use.  I don't own Photoshop or PSE so these are handmade ~ cutout from painted paper.  The first sheet is just how they cut out and which people can use as they are or doodle on themselves.


This sheet has been doodled on already. 
If you would like to use them, please do.  They can be downloaded here.  Please let me know what you think of these elements.  I am working on sets of stars, hearts and butterflies.

3 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for sharing.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, very cool... can't wait to see the butterflies too. I will have to download these when I get home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.